Cryptocurrencies have changed several industries — they’ve changed how cross border payments are made and blockchains they’ve changed how data is stored. But they’ve also changed some other industries that one wouldn’t immediately suspect.
Bitcoins are becoming popular in online casinos. Casinos often give bonuses in the form of bitcoin. That is, a bonus is offered for a package of four initial deposits, which can reach up to 5-7 BTC.
The award of the bonus can depend on several factors. Something like a 50x roll requirements doesn’t sound as good as the reward you are about to receive from this casino https://lejos.org/. The minimum amount from the deposit is another criterion for selecting the bonus. Just as it happens with the level of contribution of the various Bitcoin casino games to the roll requirements.
The last aspect (among those that stand out when examining the terms and conditions) is the percentage level of reward from each deposit. In the case of a welcome bonus, in general, the first deposit is rewarded with 100% of the deposit. Only that at the next (two or three) the percentage value is 25% -50% -75%, depending on the casino. So, you need to be aware that to get a big bonus you will need to make equally consistent deposits.
As you can notice, there are no differences in how a bonus works at a Bitcoin casino compared to a regular one. The most important difference is related to the amount of the bonus; otherwise, the roll requirements, the term of their fulfillment and the level of contribution of the games are similar. So, this means that a player benefits from similar bonuses as on online platforms without Bitcoin, such as:
- Welcome Bonus – the highest value of all types of bonuses • 1/5/7 BTC)
- Free spins – are awarded without deposit, but also for deposit, in a fairly large number – from 20 to 250 free spins
- High roller Reload Bonus-players who like to play on high stakes receive generous bonuses (75% or 100% of the deposit) and their value approaches that of the welcome bonus
- Cashback Bonus – generally Money Back is awarded in the percentage of 10% -20% of the Lost amount
- Reload Bonus-bonus is offered for the first deposit of the day, in a percentage of 25% -50% and Free Spins
- Monthly cashback Bonus-certain Bitcoin live casino platforms offer a certain percentage (15% -20%) of losses incurred in a month
To get the bonus you will either register and make a deposit (receive welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, free spins without deposit) or play certain amounts (high roller bonus). The fact is that you need to carefully check the terms of the promotion to find out if you can properly enjoy the bonuses offered by these bitcoin casinos. Bitcoin is changing many industries, and this is yet another example.