Unlike what stock images of smiling, whooping and bonding employees from an office scene might tell you, workplaces can test your nerves. If meeting deadlines and getting good ratings, and getting a promotion before your incompetent desk neighbour wasn’t enough, there’s the fridge thefts, mess in the kitchen sink, and the office printer used to print out your colleague’s baby’s colouring book. Where does the ordeal end?
But, every now and then, a comic oasis blooms amidst the dreary office desert when notes left by beleaguered colleagues turn into a source of mirth. Next time you want to teach Raj from accounting a lesson, here’s some ideas for your passive aggressive best. These notes will guilt trip them, but make others roar in laughter first.
1. Now that’s how your #burn back with class.
2. Someone did what?
3. You could’ve just asked!
4. That wasn’t a burn at all.
5. Okay, WE HEARD YOU.
7. Pump it, push it, pump it.
8. Steve doesn’t refill fridges. Don’t be like Steve.
9. Are you kidding me?
10. They’ve got some Ketchuping to do.
11. When office printer philosopher strikes
12. Funniest colleagues, check.
13. Too pretty to not steal.
14. Programmers know this to be true.
15. We miss you.
16. Spoilt milk.
17. An alarming message.
18. Jesus, that’s a good one!
19. Don’t be a Debbie.
20. Friendzoned by dates.