1. Hitting upon that perfect startup idea is a lot like falling in love – your heartbeat intensifies, you feel all tingly all over, and you can’t get it out of your head.
2. But if it’s the hottest idea, there is already a lot of competition.
2. Naturally, your parents don’t approve of your career choices.
3. As don’t most of your friends.
4. But before you get to win their love, there’ a hurdle to cross – the VC.
6. Eventually they say yes! You’re funded.
7. That’s when the problems begin. Your startup take away your sleep…
8. ..your time
9. and your money.
10. But you don’t mind. You’re in love with your startup, and there’s no getting away.
11. And you’re in for the long haul.