1. When you begin engineering classes.
2. Then exams come, and seeds of genius are sown.
3. You wonder why you can’t be normally attracted to girls.
4. Then you get to the (square) root of the problem.
4. When you finally manage to ask them out.
5. It’s obvious why they’re totally mad to not date you.
6. The grass always looks greener on the other side.
7. You end up surviving the 4 years of college feeling like.
8. There is no bigger truth than this.
9. Then you get a mentally stimulating job.
10. Involving a lot of expertise.
11. You start using a lot of engineer-speak.
12. You are always thinking about work.
13. You get into creative hobbies to break the monotony.
14. You start working on your personal development.
16. And you find your ideal partner.
17. You have figured out how to work a relationship.
18. You are a domestic god.
19. You know you’re going to ace parenting.
17. You live happily ever after with your wife and lovely children.