Move over knock knock. For the web developer jokes are coming! As told by Jeremy Stewart and a few other web developers themselves. They will invoke the developer in you and make you feel so important, to be completely dedicated to your chosen profession.
1. Why did the web designer storm out of the restaurant?
She was offended by the table layout.
3. Why did the developer stay home from work?
She had a code!
People thought it seemed scripted.
5. How can you tell that a web developer is working?
You can hear him Grunting!
“A junior developer panicked when he realized he didn’t know how to initiate a secure shell session to a remote machine. As he became more upset and his voice grew louder, his boss — the senior developer — took notice and tried to quiet him down. With his finger pressed to the young developers lips, the senior developer calmly whispered, “SSH.” –
7. Why does no one like jokes about descriptions, keywords, or character encodings?
They’re too ‘meta’.
8. Why did the IP cross the subnet?
Because the NAT said to!
9. Why was the class upset that its parent died?
Because it wouldn’t be getting the inheritance!
You console it.
11. Why was the web developer fired from her job?
She did Less every day.
12. How does a web developer like his coffee?
13. Why did the web developer send a few extra bucks to his hosting provider?
Because he heard that he should always tip his server.
14. Why couldn’t the programmer work late into the night?
She didn’t have a LAMP.
15. What does a developer do at the end of a big project?
He gits committed.
16. Why don’t web developers get along with others?
They’re too MEAN.