If you run a small business, you’ve certainly come across the problem of receiving payments. This is particularly complex when your customers are in foreign countries — exchange rates can vary, and banks can often make it hard to transact across borders.
But there’s a simple solution that can make it easy to receive payments from abroad. PayPal lets its users seamlessly receive money from foreign clients. The money reaches directly into their bank accounts, and can immediately be used for other purposes.
Why PayPal is a good choice for receiving international payments?
PayPal payment system is one of the oldest among e-wallets. It has been successfully operating for more than 10 years. What makes PayPal different from card accounts?
- Complete autonomy from a bank account: Your Paypal is a single online account that lets you receive money from cheques, wire transfers, and even bank transfers. Whatever mode your customers might want to use to pay, it’s likely that PayPal will accept it.
- Money goes directly to your bank account: Unlike some other forms of payment, PayPal has no wallet — the money goes directly to your bank account
- Ability to transfer your savings from your PayPal wallet to the card at any minute from anywhere in the world: Once the money is in your bank account, you can use it as you wish — withdraw it at an ATM, send it to other people, or transfer it to a different account
- Accepted in major online stores: PayPal is also accepted at online stores. So you can use the money in your PayPal account at thousands of stores to make payments.
- PayPal works in 200 countries of the world.
Thus, even if you decide to run your business from a business trip abroad, you will have no problems with making a deposit or transferring money from your account. With PayPal, you are not limited to playing only on sites where your currency is used for payments: the payment system supports 25 types of currencies so you can transact everywhere from the USA to Japan.
PayPal also has uses in leisure apart from in business — Bingo with PayPal can allow users to play with all kinds of bank accounts. Moreover, the number of sites and applications that support PayPal is growing every year, because the payment system is expanding its geography every day. So, if you haven’t got your own PayPal wallet yet, but you really want to play bingo safely, it’s time to make yourself an account in this payment system .