For shoppers all over India, an EMI card facilitates convenience, giving consumers the power of affordability whether they wish to buy furniture or gadgets. With cards like the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, your purchasing needs can be fulfilled with a single payment instrument in a hassle-free way.
Features and Benefits
Your shopping experience becomes versatile as you use this card with advantages and benefits for you:
- A digital instrument, an EMI card lets you purchase goods and services without cash upfront.
- Affordability of a wide variety of goods is assured as you purchase in NO Cost EMI, Now what’s the No Cost EMI meaning, it means you can pay for your goods and services in equated monthly instalments without any interest charged.
- Flexibility in repayments is guaranteed as you are permitted to choose the tenures of repayment, in a range from 3 months – 2 years.
- The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card helps you to buy over a million products from partner stores online and offline. You can shop at Amazon, Flipkart, Pepperfry, HomeTown and the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, among others, making choices from leading brands.
- The EMI card is valid in over 2,900 cities across India, in above 1.2 lakh partner stores.
- You get pre approved loans of amounts to spend with a maximum of Rs. 4 lakhs at your disposal.
- This card’s annual fee is nominal, unlike most credit cards that charge high fees and interest.
- Your nationality must be Indian
- An applicant’s age must fall in the range of 21 – 60 years
- You must show a regular income source (this may be a salary, fixed deposit, rental payment, etc.)
After you have met the criteria for eligibility, you need to upload the following documents with your application to get this card.
- A cancelled cheque
- An Aadhaar Card
- A signed ECS mandate
How to Apply
There are two ways of application — apply online and offline in the following steps:
- Online Application
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS portal.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Fill in a few details and check on pre approved offers for you.
- Validate your KYC information.
- Make payment towards a mere Rs. 567 fee for joining, online.
- Your card is instantly approved and you may source it through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App.
- Offline Application
- Visit a partner store of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
- Select the product you wish to buy.
- Fill out some details.
- Submit documents with the form.
- Your card is activated instantly.
Affordability Made Easy
An EMI card can give you peace of mind while you shop, without the concern of spending a penny from your pocket. With advantages and a wide array of goods to choose from at massive deals and discounts, shopping was never easier.